As brought to you by Darius Aiden

Welcome to the Bridge of Insanity,
Feel free to Jump...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally!

So yesterday, after all of this time, I was able to go into the doctor's for my HRT consultation. Unfortunately, I was waiting for two and a half hours due to an emergency at the office - it turns out that someone had died, which is sad, but kind of expected when you're dealing with elderly patients. Once I finally got back there, my doctor William was super-nice, as was Slade, his PA. Most of the time that I was there, we were just talking, he was asking questions about me and my feelings and mental health history along with family history. We went over my bloodwork and it turns out that I don't have any signs of diabetes, and my cholesterol is good, and everything else was in average numbers as well, which I feel good about.

William wrote me a prescription, and Slade came back in to teach me how to give myself injections. I did one in my left deltoid with some colored water. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, the T is suspended in oil and the needle will be a pinch bigger, but still, not as terrible as I was expecting. William is starting me off with 0.5 CC of Testosterone Cypponate (( ? )) every Sunday morning, and I'll go see him again in two months. I'm pretty excited, though it kinda stinks because I went to pick up my supplies today, and they didn't have my syringes in stock =____=; So I have to go back for those on Monday. So as you can all imagine, I'm really looking forward to Monday.

Sadly though, most of my family isn't very happy for me. Yesterday, I told everyone that I'd start taking my shots soon. My mother was happy, but unsure. My father kind of stared at me and asked if i was sure. My oldest sister, Mindy made jokes about it and basically said that I couldn't commit to anything. My other sister, Savannah pretty much fretted that I was making a mistake. And my grandma is just...flustered The only people who've been happy for me so far are my boss at work, Go figure, my friends Eva, Debi, Broudy, and my doctors...obviously xD Other than that, I'm getting a lot of luke-warm responses. It's not that I care what they think, but it would be nice to not be asked if I'm sure twenty times a day. I know what I want, and you can't stop me. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment