As brought to you by Darius Aiden

Welcome to the Bridge of Insanity,
Feel free to Jump...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pretty much the best day of my life

And for several good reasons n__n

So...to start off, I went to the grocery store to get my syringes, unfortunately, they were in, but they weren't ready and packaged up for me. In the meantime, I bought some alcohol swabs, some cotton balls, and some laundry soap, I dropped my stuff off in the car and went back to the pharmacy. After about an hour, I managed to get my syringes. Hell yes! I ran right home to take my dose. After having a little trouble in getting the T into the syringe, I call my nurse Slade and ask for help. I manage to get it done and shoot it into my thigh. Believe it or not, It didn't hurt like I thought it would, It didn't even hurt when I was pushing the plunger down. I half wonder if I even did it right, but I'm pretty sure that I got it xD

With that done, I eat cake, delicious cake. Yum.

Later, I go to work, because I've realized that I left my coat there the other day. So I push my way through the 'Do no Enter' door and realize that David is not on Register 1 ( o.o; ) And that there is a new kid there on the first register. Since he'd never seen me, and doesn't know that I work there, he starts glaring at me and I totally start laughing and run off to talk to David. I ask where my coat is ( Which I incidentally named Greg on the spot ) and he'd seen it earlier that day in register 1, but as much as I want to run over there and start molesting the new kid, I realize that that's far from appropriate. So instead, I introduce myself to the new kid, whose name turns out to be Evan.

To be perfectly blunt, Evan is amazingly gorgeous, and I really really don't mean that in any sort of degrading manner at all, really I don't. God, he's just, gah! *Fans self*

Anyway, I go back to the breakroom to check for Greg and he's not there, so I go back to the front and look under the register that Evan was at, and low and behold Grey is there! Ahh, but alas, Evan is not. So I go to the break room again to change my availability, and what do you know, Evan's back there on the computer. So I wait my turn, and realize that he's having issues changing his availability. So I squish myself between the vending machine and him, look at the screen a bit, and eventually managed to figure out that he'd said that he was available during hours that we weren't even open, which was why the computer was sending him an error. And hot damn, while I'm doing this, I totally can't help but realize that he smells amazing.

When he's done, I get on the computer and do my stuff while I chat with him. I don't really know much about him, other than that he used to work at Smith's as a bagger and loves In 'n' Out burger. We eventually go back to the front of the store, and I manage not to shove my foot in my mouth. Wewt, one for me! I manage to tear myself away from him and go to Barne's and Noble, and buy Junjo Romantica 1, Codebreaker 2, Tegami Bachi 4, and a book called The World's Most Evil Psychopaths.

So, while I know that the testosterone hasn't been in my system long enough to effect anything, I feel like just knowing that it's there sort of gave me the confidence to talk to Evan today. Usually, around attractive guys, I clam up and end up running away, but I managed to talk to him and make decent conversation. Holy hell, just keep me from hitting on him at work, please god, please, I don't need him to know that I find him ridiculously adorable - especially not now that I'm on T.

No comments:

Post a Comment