As brought to you by Darius Aiden

Welcome to the Bridge of Insanity,
Feel free to Jump...

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just checking in

Wow, so...I'll apologize now for the random hiatus. Seriously, wow, so much has happened between my last posting and now >__O; The only trouble is that I'm not sure that I'll remember it all xDD Ah, such is life. So, let's pick up where I left off, right?

I've been on testosterone since May 9th. I've taken four shots so far, but I haven't really noticed any changes yet =__=; *Sigh* the only changes that I can report as of now is the fact that I feel really confident about myself, which has given me the figurative balls to try talking an octave or so lower *But I sound like I have a cold while I do this* I've also realized that I have a shit-ton of energy now xD Like, I have issues sleeping because I'm wired 24/7 xDD Hahaa. It's great, but sucks at the same time o.O; Go figure...Ahem, I've also realized that Mondays and Tuesdays are my happy days, since the T is highest in my system at this time *Grin* So yeah, I like Mondays and Tuesdays now. And...yes, I'm going to tell you this even if it's creepy (Since this blog is meant specifically to help my fellow transboys understand what's happening to them while they're on T) Frankly...I am horny all the time >___O; It's actually getting annoying now xDD Yes, I'm very blunt, but it's true. T makes you horny, especially when your natural T levels are as low as mine were. 43. Seriously. I'm such a fucking girly boy.

Ahem, other than this, I've started school again.

I've been attending my humanities class, and...it's interesting. But I feel really out of place because I'm quite the hardcore atheist, and we're talking about nothing but religion right now. Everytime the teacher brings up Genesis or Revelations, I just stare at her like "o___O; Say what?" So yeah...that part sucks, but oh well. Oh, and my teacher has a way very Italian accent, and she has the hardest time saying "Darius," xD God, it makes me laugh *Snort*

Uhm...What else?

Well, I'm working on getting a laptop, cus I really need one for school.

Oh! And I'm going to Pride this Sunday! I'm super excited! The only thing that I don't like about Pride is the fact that I feel like a minority there...since I'm one of the only primarily straight transboys that I know =__=; Oh, and I can't forget to write about going to Pride for extra credit in my Humanities class. Don't forget, Dar-bear! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment