As brought to you by Darius Aiden

Welcome to the Bridge of Insanity,
Feel free to Jump...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hoping that tomorrow is better

Today, my cousin got married. Whoopdeefuckingdoo.
Sorry, but I don't care. I really don't care. I went. So that means something, right? Sure, I guess so.

I dropped my grandmother and my other cousins off at our home, and I grabbed my T, and I went to mum's. At mum's, I'm feeling extremely aggrivated. I'm annoyed and pissed off and everything's bugging me. I really hate those last few days of the week before I get to take my next shot. Seriously.

I'm just really hoping that tomorrow is better.
Cheers!

Now witness the best fucking bento ever!

[img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/4/2008/12/494x_walle_bento.jpg[/img]

No comments:

Post a Comment