As brought to you by Darius Aiden

Welcome to the Bridge of Insanity,
Feel free to Jump...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another T update, guys! Enjoy!

So...I'd been planning on doing a T update every month, to allow time for more...effects to occur. However, I decided to do one now. For about a week and a half now, my voice has been cracking very noticabley. God, it's so embarrassing >.<; Even though I'm happy about it. For the past few days, it's been so bad that I've been compared to Dori from Finding Nemo while she's speaking whale. Seriously, it's that bad guys >___O;;

I find it interesting though, other transguys that I've listened to through Youtube and such, some of them have been on T twice as long as me and don't seem to show any chance in voice. So I'm pretty happy that mine is cracking like this already. When it's not cracking, people say that I just sound hoarse, but since I don't have a recording device, I haven't been able to hear myself yet - other than through my own mouth, but we all know that you don't sound the same to yourself as you do to everyone else.

Anyway...today has been particularly exciting for me, because I haven't heard my voice crack today. I was even singing in the car, and it sounded fine. Pheww, Maybe I'm done with the squeaking? I'm not sure, but I really hope so.

Next week, I'm due for another doctor's appointment, and hopefully I'll get another prescription. I'm stoked.

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment